The Period Coaching School
Become a certified Period Coach.
Learn to integrate menstrual cycles for your AND your clients’ continued success!
Whether you are:
Integrating Period Coaching into your existing practice
Creating your own Period Coaching business
The Period Coaching School will make your business flow!
80-90% of people who menstruate will have a hormonal imbalance in their life time!
That means your clients are working at less than full capacity, and no one knows it. You are the gatekeeper, the one who sees more in your clients than even they do. You have the ability to not only see the problem, but to help bring them back into balance.
Even worse? You could be doing damage, long term damage, and not even know it.
If you don’t know how our cycles work, the nutrition we need, the changes in energy and mental awareness, our strengths and weaknesses in each phase… well you don’t know what you don’t know!
Example: A cleanse in the wrong week can derail your clients hormones for months.
Become a Certified Period Coach
- Flow Freedom, learn how to incorporate your cycle to make day to day life easy and guilt-free.
- Your Business Your Flow, create your biz in flow so you can enjoy true time and financial freedom.
- Period Coaching School, discover how to work with your clients cycles, spot and repair most hormonal imbalances.
Wide Open Field
My mission is to fill this field with Period Coaches!
With so many women and menstruators having so many problems there’s an entire field of coaching that’s being born today with you and this school.
We need to fill the gaps.
The majority of people can be helped with food and/or lifestyle adjustments. A mindset shift of what it means to bleed, it’s not dirty, it’s not shameful, it’s not a burden! They don’t need birth control or surgery, they need a Period Coach.
They need YOU.
This is where you discover YOU, your confidence in yourself is key.
Live a life in flow, practice pleasure in flow!
Strategize and plan with your flow. Do more in less time.
Clients & World!
Empower your clients, use their flow for their long term success… & encourage them to share with their loved ones!
You want to help
You want to educate, empower, uplift your clients.
Blood Drop – Understand the menstrual cycle, the power in periods! For yourself and others.
Book – Learn, educate, strategize and plan.
Waves – The feminine. Dive into flow, practice daily, learn to receive and expand your capacity for pleasure.
Sword – The masculine. Advocate, empower, fight for yourself and your clients!
Learn by Doing
This isn’t your typical course…
This isn’t going to be a lot of study and regurgitate for a test, learning nothing practical.
There will be content. You’ll start at the base of the pyramid in the Flow Freedom program. Next you’ll move up to the Your Business Your Flow program these build the base of your pyramid.
More importantly, you’ll be doing real time research and teaching us as you present what you’ve learned. Yes there will be classes, but just like in school, you’ll also have to show that you can stay up to date with the research.
You will have all the help you need, and you’re encouraged to make it fun! Unlike most courses that you can drift out of, you’ll be an essential part of our class community. A circle if you will.
Achieve your goals
From no business to bustling business this is for you.
No matter where you are in life, if you’re into running your own business, and you work with (or want to work with) people who menstruate, this is for you.
- Start a coaching business focused on a period based niche. A PMS coach, an Endo coach, a Fertility coach, etc.
- Integrate period coaching into your established business. No matter what you’re doing, having this training and applying it with your clients is going to be of benefit to them. It will also help prevent you from potentially making their problems worse inadvertently.
- Combo your existing business with period coaching. A gut healing for PCOS coach. A relationship coach who works with her clients cycles. A money or business coach who uses her clients cycles to increase successful results.
- Or simply support the sisterhood by helping your clients recognize and reduce symptoms!
Together we WIN!
Every one of us deserves
Flow. The power and ease we have access to should not be denied. Embrace FLOW. Embrace FREEDOM!
This school is a community. We support each other, witness each other, and work together!
Our blood is gold, as Lara Owen said in 1993. Let’s use our cycles to create meaningful success, and economical power.
While this is our first School class, this is far from my first rodeo.
Ready to enroll?
What’s this all going to look like?
You’ll start with Flow Freedom. Think of this program as Periods 101. You’ll continue to uplevel your education with Your Business Your Flow.
You’ll get full access to those programs as well as the school Facebook group, and content that’s just for you.
If you’ve taken a course with me before you know if there’s a need for something that we discover in the course of the program I will fill that gap. Since this is the very first class, I expect that we will find a need for a few items, and I thank you in advance for helping make this school a success!
I can’t tell you how many months this will take us. I’m hoping for 6 but 9 maybe the most likely. I’m committed to your education without overwhelming you!
In addition to interviews I’ve done that are only available through purchase or no longer accessible I’m inviting additional guest experts.
Below are the confirmed experts, more will be added as we go and needs are discovered.
Dr. Cara Quant
She is the founder of Viva La Vulva movement and art exhibition which is bringing together like-minded people from different backgrounds who have a passion for driving change in the way female sexual health is perceived in our society and to help promote more awareness about female sexuality.
Ian Foster J.D.
This is NOT for you if:
- Are looking for a pill to pop or a way out of taking responsibility for your own wellness.
- Are looking for a strict to-do / to-eat / to-live list. Ultimately you’re learning to work with YOUR flow, and that extends to your clients.
- You have no chill. Sorry, but this is the first round. While I hope not, things may get delayed, or not work the first time. We’re all going to need to be a little flexible and of course I’ll fix/replace anything that may not work immediately but yelling at me won’t speed anything up. This is basically my number 1 rule: Don’t be a dick.
- You don’t have menstruating clients, or you don’t want to work with menstruating clients.
- You dislike puns using the word FLOW. Seriously, you’re not going to like it in here.