by Stasha | Aug 30, 2015 | |
- My parents. Two incredible people who showed me what love actually is
- My health. So far so good!
- My S.O. his laughter and support has made all the difference
- My clients. Everyday I get up and have client meetings my heart feels so big I can’t contain it. I love this works so much.
- Tea Tree Oil
- Good Food. I thank my mom for my palate and my dad for the journey to get to a new dish
- Music, it feeds my soul
- Dance, it is my soul
- Sunshine, being a NYer I’m beyond grateful for the sunshine of SoCal
- The ocean. Where I turn to pour my troubles, worries and anxiety.
- The mountains. Where inspiration comes with every step.
- A bestie with a big enough roof to house this zoo
- The women in The Red Circle. They inspire me in such a huge way!
- Tai Chi, no way I’d have this business without it.
- The people in my Business Coaching group. A place to turn is beyond required.
- Turmeric Lattes
- The furry beasts most people call pets. Watching the dog we rescued at age 7 learn how to play brings me more joy than I can even say.
- Old friends
- New friends
- Farmers markets
- Fresh greens
- Warm spices
- Board games and puzzles
- Dwell, my guilty pleasure
- The stars. I may not get to see them that much but when I do, whew.
- Travelling around the world
- The women who have gone before me
- Comfy shoes
- Soft sheets
- The magic of technology